Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifi problem
Hey there I have some problem with my wifi. I cant log in to seabot while I'm connected to my home wifi, but if my internet connection is on phone hotspot, I can use bot all the way. Same problem with your page. I cant visit your page while on home wifi. I can visit your page via phone hotspot without any problem. I tried to shut down firewall and antivirus program but it didn't help. Do you have some experience with this kind of problem? Thank you for your reply. Regards.
I want to buy licence but i cant until there is this problem.
What's your IP address? (with your wifi)

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

Router IP
IPv4: 192.168.2.1
My IP
Hostname: 194.61.48.251
I called to my internet provider and they said there is no problem from their side. They dont block any pages. And there is small probability that your page is blocking some IP adresses. What do you think about it?
I checked for your IP and it is not in the black list, i can't find the origin of the problem..

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

Uh feels bad. This happened first time to me that I cant load some page. I'll ask some friends interested in IT and we'll see. I really liked your product in trial version on phone hotspot. Hope there'll be some solution. Thank you!