Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prenium Licence
Apparently it works, I got no error message, but I got that :

Quote:[19:30:33] - Save settings 1 error: Input string was not in a correct format.

[19:30:33] - Settings saved.

Now I put the Bot into BM, I'm gonna look if it is gonna repair or not, because that was the main problem... It didn't repair and it also didn't search the glitters in the whole map.. Wait 5 minutes, the time I lost my HP in Sagi, and I'll tell you if you fixed the bugs and if it works fine or not Smile.

Thank you really much for your job, you're a good Script Writter which is even working the Christmas Day :p
Hey, 

So the bot doesn't repair in BM, I changed the settings on the SF page from 800*600 to Maximum Seamap, it has been sunk in Bonus Map, but it has repaired in a Corner and then it went back to the Bonus Map... Gonna see how it's going on now :Smile

I wish you a Merry Christmas again Smile

See you soon  Tongue
What's your ship's speed?

Have you had this problem in previous versions?

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

Speed ship : 635 

Carpenter level 4. 

The last time I used Seabot, it was the version 2.0 and it was 2 years ago ^^. 

But when he got sunk, it repairs and then it goes back to the BM  Blush
Hello Insider, 

So on my VM, the bot doesn't work fine... it even works pretty bad... It's like impossible to do one wave for him in Cancer with my small ship.  Sad
But today, I went taking my Computer at my home, which is a Gamer PC (Tower) with Windows 10... and, like magic, THE BOT WORKS PERFECTLY FOR EVERYTHING.   Cool

I'm really happy to see a bot working that fine...   Big Grin
Thank you really much, again, for the job you are making and the gift you made to us. 
I'm gonna take Prenium Licence for sure, it's really great, no more Bonus Map for me, Seabot does Tongue  

Oh I just wanna report two bugs : 
- the problem with Proxifier (I had to change something in Proxifier's profile) 
- the problem for saving setting (ok, we don't have an error message which force us to quit, but there is still an error message in the Bot's log, I don't know if it's really a problem, anyway, it seems to be corrected by the new version you've done). 

Thank you for helping me, 
See you soon.
I'm glad to see it, many times the SeaBot's behavior may change with different PCs.

Anyway, i know the problem for save settings has not been fixed at all, i've just added a function to skip it and show the error message on the console when it occurs, so if you get this error please paste it here.

Regards,
iNSiDER

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

Hello Insider, 

Firstly, I wish you a Happy New Year : health, monney, success, love and all the good things I could wish you get for 2017. 

Now about SeaBot, today, when I tried logging in the Bot, to buy my Prenium Licence because today was our last free day, I couldn't and I've got that error : "Invalid Account". 

I'm just reporting the error, you can take your time, you've already done that much for me, but if you could unlock my Bot for tomorrow, it'd be great, I've to make pearls for Castle Reduction Smile

Thank you in advance, 
See you soon.
Thank you for your help if I did not buy the license
I'll take care of the problem output invalid accont ??
(07-01-2017, 10:36 PM)esarlı Wrote: I'll take care of the problem output invalid accont ??

Reactivated

Terms & Conditions