Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prenium Licence
Hello,
I'd like to buy a prenium licence, because I'd use my seabot on a Virtual Machine.... Perhaps you have a Seabot for Mac ?
No, SeaBot is available for Windows only

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

But I saw that if we had a prenium Licence, we can use it on a virtual machine, so could I buy one ? Btw, in 2 week, I'll be back to home and I'd use my own PC... And at least I'd like to get that 7 free days Tongue
Of course! You can login on a VM now

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

Hello Insider, 
Thank's you really much for that gift you made to all of us, and that personnal gift you made to me :p 
I can, like you wrote, log in the Bot on a Virtual Machine. 
The bot seems to be perfect, there are all options we need, and it's a "BackGround Bot"... I also heard many people saying that's the greatest Seafight Bot they've ever seen. 
And it's a bot which seems to be "undetectable" by BigPoint. 
At all, I just want to say that you're making a great job, which is, I guess, really hard... I'm sure you're working on that much time for it. :Smile

But, I've got a problem with the Bot, when I launch it, it's ok, but when I change the settings and I try to save that changes, I got an error : "Unhandled Exception". I saw that many people have that bugs, so I won't create a new ticket to report you this bug, I'm sure you're already working on to fix it :Smile
I've tried everything I could do. I've try on Windows XP, Seven, ... with the NET Framework 4 (the one of the link you give in "READ ME" and also one I found on microsoft.com), execute as administrator, delete every restrictions, remove all protection, change the destination... but no way, it doesn't work. At least I can launch the bot, but in BM, it doesn't go repair, in fact yes, it goes to the corner to repair, but it doesn't repair so the ship got sunk by the NPCs. I also tried the "Glitter Bot", ok, it found every glitters, but it stand into the map's center, it doesn't go to the corner, except if there are glitters which make "a way" to. 

To conclude, I'm waiting a new update or a tips, which would fix that bug, to use properly the Bot. 
Thank you in advance, and if I don't get any answer from you before the 25th., I wish you a Merry Christmas, and have fun with your family/friends.
Can you send me a screen showing "Attack options" and "Settings" tabs?

Terms & Conditions

Hello, 

I've normal settings, the one you've when you download the bot, and in attack setting I changed nothing. 
But anyway, actually I'm trying something, and it seems to work. 
I've launched it once, I've just changed the settings and saved it, so I've got that error message, then I clicked on quit. I disabled "Aero" from Windows Seven and put the graphics on low, I also changed the Keyboard Language for English (don't know if there is a link with). Then I launched it (without login on Seafight) and I closed it without any change (you wrote it once on a thread for another one version). So I launched it again, I tried to change and save the settings, and it worked, I got any error message. Then I've login on Seafight and it was going fine. Now I launched the bot in BM (Bonus Map) and when I change the settings, the settings are perfectly saved. I'm gonna check if it's going to repair, and if it's the case, I'm gonna take a look about how the glitter bot work :Smile
I'm gonna post a new reply with the screens in 2 minutes, because it's on my VM. 

Thank you for helping, and see you soon :Smile

By the way, today, I'm gonna try to fetch my PC (which is on Windows 10, at my home) to my parents for the holiday, it would be better then my Macbook Air, I think.
Settings : http://hpics.li/7d98818
Attack options : http://hpics.li/256b134

The both screen have been taken before I've changed any settings, when I've got the error message.
And also before I've changed the Keyboard language, but after I had changed the Windows Graphics Setting.

On the screen, you see my VM working on 1024*768 resolution, but when I'm in bot I use 1600*900, but it doesn't affect the bot.

As you can see, there is nothing wrong, but after those screens, I tried to change and save the settings, and I've got the message "Unhandled Exception". When I got that message, I already tried to click on continue, but as I said, if I click on, the bot doesn't work fine.

Actually, on my test, I can change the settings, it's ok for that, I changed the "HP Limit" for BM from 40% to 60%, but when it goes repair, it wait that the ship is full VP (Vaudoo Point) to start repairing my HP (Hitpoints).

Let's take a look on Smile

As I said, I'll probably have my PC today, so I'm gonna test the bot on, and if it works fine, I'm gonna buy a Prenium Licence Smile
TEST RESULTS :

It is not working. I could change and save settings, but after one hour of working in BM, it went to the corner to repair, but it didn't repair the ship, so I've been sank by NPCs. Then I tried to change and save settings, and I got the error message "Unhandled exception" again. I quit and launch the bot, like 5-6 times, and always that message. I can't do anything more.
Download the new version and let me know if it works for you:
http://www.insidercode.net/showthread.php?tid=8004

Terms & Conditions