Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
virtual machine
It keeps telling me the virtual machine thing..
Login now

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

Great, thank you!! Smile
Same problem, I have a surface too ! Sorry if I sent another message in the "invalid account post" didn't saw that one before :/
(09-01-2017, 08:05 PM)ThePowwPoww Wrote: Same problem, I have a surface too ! Sorry if I sent another message in the "invalid account post" didn't saw that one before :/

Your license is expired, you should buy it in order to use it on the surface.

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

I know, but I don't have acess to the link to buy the bot because of the virtual machine message ! The link for the Paypal access is only aviable if I can access to the bot, and the virtual machine message closes the bot window before I can access to the bot.. In order to buy the bot I have to login to the bot, so that I can click on the link that tells me to buy the bot..
Sorry to bother you with that but I can't solve this problem on my own.
(11-01-2017, 11:37 AM)ThePowwPoww Wrote: I know, but I don't have acess to the link to buy the bot because of the virtual machine message ! The link for the Paypal access is only aviable if I can access to the bot, and the virtual machine message closes the bot window before I can access to the bot.. In order to buy the bot I have to login to the bot, so that I can click on the link that tells me to buy the bot..
Sorry to bother you with that but I can't solve this problem on my own.

Login now, you should be able to open the bot and to see your link ;)

Regards

Terms & Conditions