Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoid islands! (suggestion)
Exclamation 
Make the bot avoid all islands not owned by the user's guild Exclamation

The last 20-30 minutes I've been using the bot for collecting glitters, I've been sunk islands atleast 3 times.. Would be VERY helpful if the bot could do it
Thank you for your post. I have the same request. the damage of the islands is too high now.
(16-07-2016, 01:07 AM)Th3Ph03nix94 Wrote: Make the bot avoid all islands not owned by the user's guild :exclamation:

The last 20-30 minutes I've been using the bot for collecting glitters, I've been sunk islands atleast 3 times.. Would be VERY helpful if the bot could do it
(29-07-2016, 01:13 PM)vandamme Wrote: Thank you for your post. I have the same request. the damage of the islands is too high now.

Merhaba Th3Ph03nix94,vandamme,

The new update has all these features, You can follow the seafight research forums.

Saygılarımla,
Yeah would be great
Yes it would be super great to not go near islands. Hell I've been sunk about 100+ times in a 8 hours session.
(02-08-2016, 12:20 PM)relife Wrote: Yes it would be super great to not go near islands. Hell I've been sunk about 100+ times in a 8 hours session.

Ahah, same here Big Grin
Bests regards, HkEnsohen.

1. Please read forum ! Avoid spamming that makes us waste time.
  2. Do not make or edit thread with the tag [DEV].
  3. If you want unlock your thread, pm me with the link + reason.
  4. I check the forum everytime, spam is useless.
  5. Don't post something in a thread that has no relation with the thread tittle.
  6. Please make your thread in English or Italian.

necessary to escape from the island 's boots
Hello!
This bot is really great, i love it. I miss the option: avoid islands. For example on winter event bot opened chest and shoot all what i want, but went to the island, lost HP and when finally find ram, died. And i hope np id if i  write here, make something option for this: most of the ships can repair while move, so when dont attack npc, but not full hp, repair up, like we do when play...if play Smile Tongue
Thanks to read, thx ur job!
Kiss