Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sea Bans by used bot
Hi guys!
I have dudes about what is the risk that we have for use this Bot.
I use it not very often, however I worried about this subjet because I've been heard that the support is planning something counter us and I don't know what...

Whatever is to worry, so I would like to know if we really have some risk of been ban although we make investments in our accounts on seaf.

Thank's so much and excuse me for the grammar Smile
(06-01-2016, 07:27 PM)thraship5 Wrote: Hi guys!
I have dudes about what is the risk that we have for use this Bot.
I use it not very often, however I worried about this subjet because I've been heard that the support is planning something counter us and I don't know what...

Whatever is to worry, so I would like to know if we really have some risk of been ban although we make investments in our accounts on seaf.

Thank's so much and excuse me for the grammar Smile

--

Yes, i have also heard this too, "support" are planning something against us botters. If you really don't want to be banned then dont use the bot until this investigation is over, I use it anyway because i dont think it is true. It is not realistic for them to ban half the server for botting. But it is all up to you, i personally think that it is a lie. So i continue to bot ^^Heart
Hello
They just indefinite ban
Can anything be done?
bought another computer is now a game and not take my please her account change my account to this computer ip thank pel attention and tenhao a good job
is they anyway you can get a banned account back on the sea ?
my account has banned
my account has banned
One of my account got ban for a month for bot
ban wave incoming guys Big Grin
(28-05-2016, 10:54 PM)darksouls1964 Wrote: is they anyway you can get a banned account back on the sea ?

Yes, an Admin/Administrator can usually choose to unban you manually, if you are permanently banned. However, Admins don't usually do that unless you are extremely good friends with them.