Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
[HOT] Invalid account
Help, when I try to log in the seabot give the problem Inalid account! Is there any solution to reactivate my account? Thanks a lot!!
Invalid account plz help Smile
Invalid account still I can not log in please help days since 4 am. please help
(03-06-2015, 03:23 PM)djdejong0708 Wrote: Help, when I try to log in the seabot give the problem Inalid account! Is there any solution to reactivate my account? Thanks a lot!!
(03-06-2015, 07:41 PM)dastane Wrote: Invalid account plz help Smile
(03-06-2015, 10:19 PM)Papa81 Wrote: Invalid account still I can not log in please help days since 4 am. please help

Reactivated

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

Hello just me to register to start using the button and I get the account is disabled , help please ! I can not enter the seabot because it tells me "You already have an account . You have to use That" please! sorry if I misspelled English , but is that I am using translator Big Grin Tongue
Invalid account help
(04-06-2015, 04:29 AM)tomjjdelich Wrote: Hello just me to register to start using the button and I get the account is disabled , help please ! I can not enter the seabot because it tells me "You already have an account . You have to use That" please! sorry if I misspelled English , but is that I am using translator Big Grin Tongue

Login now

(04-06-2015, 09:40 AM)alex43 Wrote: Invalid account help

Reactivated

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

(04-06-2015, 06:14 PM)tomjjdelich Wrote: Sorry for being so annoying, but when you enter the page seafight within seabot , I get :

Loading seafight page ..
Login to last server used ..

And it does not appear any option to enter the server where you play. Please help! and thank you very much ! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

do not hijack this post and open your thread please.
Forum MOD.
Respect the section for every thread and if there's need please be patient the staff will help you as soon as possible

READ FORUM RULES TO MAKE US SAVE TIME AND TO KEEP THIS A GOOD FORUM.

NET FRAMEWORK DOWNLOAD
http://microsoft-net-framework.softonic.it/
Invalid account help
(04-06-2015, 09:06 PM)ThesYdeX Wrote: Invalid account help

Reactivated

Terms & Conditions