Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
[HOT] Invalid account
This is the last time i post this, you deleted my reply a couple of days ago, I was gonna pay for the bot dude, then one and a half day before the two day trial license was gonna expire it came up ''your trial license has expired'' And well INSiDER You can look at the mail i sent you, a half day after you reactiveted it did the trial license expire. I didn't get any answers back from you and well, I posted it here at the same time. But you deleted my reply. As an Administrator you should do better than ignoring me like this.
(09-03-2014, 11:36 AM)mr.aws0m3 Wrote: This is the last time i post this, you deleted my reply a couple of days ago, I was gonna pay for the bot dude, then one and a half day before the two day trial license was gonna expire it came up ''your trial license has expired'' And well INSiDER You can look at the mail i sent you, a half day after you reactiveted it did the trial license expire. I didn't get any answers back from you and well, I posted it here at the same time. But you deleted my reply. As an Administrator you should do better than ignoring me like this.

Hi ,

I sent you a PM with your personal link to buy a Premium license ,

Best regards.
hi i bought the bot on 6 march and i had to format my pc, now the bot keep saying Invalid Account
how can i reactivated the account i still have the email that proof the payment
hope you can help me with this problem
thx
(09-03-2014, 02:08 PM)whitequeen Wrote: hi i bought the bot on 6 march and i had to format my pc, now the bot keep saying Invalid Account
thx

Hi ,

Yes you're Premium , just wait a couple of hours Wink.

Best regards
(09-03-2014, 02:08 PM)whitequeen Wrote: hi i bought the bot on 6 march and i had to format my pc, now the bot keep saying Invalid Account
thx

Reactivated
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
hello I have a question what can I do today has upgraded my windows and August I have now problem with seabot shows me all the time and I have invalid account premium Licenses what I do best regards and please reply fast
(09-03-2014, 09:25 PM)-*Legend*- Wrote: hello I have a question what can I do today has upgraded my windows and August I have now problem with seabot shows me all the time and I have invalid account premium Licenses what I do best regards and please reply fast

Reactivated
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
actived my accont pls
Benim accont pls actived
my acc is again ivvalid, what is the problem?--
now every day the same?

please valid my acc