Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
[HOT] Invalid account
and now the bot say you have one account, already use this account etc ,,,..!! what now£???
(05-03-2014, 09:23 PM)MeviiH Wrote: and now the bot say you have one account, already use this account etc ,,,..!! what now£???

Because you created a new account, only 1 account for each pc!
Now it should works well.

Regards

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

i have MeviiH

and i pay for this acc premium !!!
I have paid 30 euros! And I still can't run the program! And I dont know why my post donesn't appear! Is this a joke or what! This is not a cuality attention.
(05-03-2014, 10:04 PM)MeviiH Wrote: i have MeviiH

and i pay for this acc premium !!!

Your account is active!

(05-03-2014, 11:49 PM)Danieliwis1 Wrote: I have paid 30 euros! And I still can't run the program! And I dont know why my post donesn't appear! Is this a joke or what! This is not a cuality attention.

Your account is not Premium

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

buonasera,
spero non sia la sezione sbagliata ma : cos'è di preciso un account premium? forse potrebbe interessarmi
(06-03-2014, 04:44 PM)noncipenso4 Wrote: buonasera,
spero non sia la sezione sbagliata ma : cos'è di preciso un account premium? forse potrebbe interessarmi

Semplicemente un account con una licenza acquistata, il tuo è Premium infatti.

Terms & Conditions

invalid acconut !
(08-03-2014, 02:49 PM)brunabx Wrote: invalid acconut !

Your account is not Premium and i see you have another account: douglasbx

You have to use that.
Regards

Terms & Conditions

Hello

Invalid account Confused