Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
[HOT] Invalid account
All the licenses have been reactivated
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
yes but now say , : this i cannt logg in !! now sey;... you have already account you have the us that !! ehj ? i buy licens and then i cant loggin ?????
(04-03-2014, 02:06 PM)MeviiH Wrote: yes but now say , : this i cannt logg in !! now sey;... you have already account you have the us that !! ehj ? i buy licens and then i cant loggin ?????

Login now
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
Invalid account message
okey thanks bro ! perfket but why your bot can not take ice amo oder vodo amo came update for this ?
Now, I wrote:
You already have an account. You have to use that ?

What should I do?
ehj ! guy you want joke with me !!! now come again invalid account ???? WTF is this ! i pay 30 Euro for this and now come again invaild account !! make this sur now !!
Buongiorno, ho appena effettuato l'acquisto ed il pagamento è andato a buon fine. Adesso se provo ad accedere mi compare la scritta invalid account. Per favore ripristinatemi l'accesso
(04-03-2014, 09:42 PM)Pipo1985 Wrote: Now, I wrote:
You already have an account. You have to use that ?

What should I do?
(04-03-2014, 11:33 PM)MeviiH Wrote: ehj ! guy you want joke with me !!! now come again invalid account ???? WTF is this ! i pay 30 Euro for this and now come again invaild account !! make this sur now !!
(05-03-2014, 07:10 AM)noncipenso4 Wrote: Buongiorno, ho appena effettuato l'acquisto ed il pagamento è andato a buon fine. Adesso se provo ad accedere mi compare la scritta invalid account. Per favore ripristinatemi l'accesso

Reactivated
Terms & Conditions

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
Invalid account message
i have some days a invalid acc, nothing do anything, please help

regards
hasi
(05-03-2014, 08:36 PM)Hasi Wrote: i have some days a invalid acc, nothing do anything, please help

regards
hasi

Reactivated
Terms & Conditions

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
Invalid account message