Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Closed] Login/crash problem
I download the 3.0.115 version he writes ###### ###### NEW UPDATE REQUIRED
Seafight 's customer was updated to a new version so the bot needs to be updated .
Please stay tuned on the forum and WAIT for the new update , we 're working to release it as soon as possible.
DO NOT SPAM and DO NOT SEND me private messages, it will be useless
That's because Seafight 's customer was updated to a new version so the bot needs to be updated
cuanto tardaria en funcionar el nuevo bot que lla lleva dos dias dando problemas
New update available here:
http://www.insidercode.net/showthread.php?tid=6295
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
dont work Sad( mhhh

[05.16 20:48:27] SeaBot 3.0.exe - 178.132.242.52:8102 error : Could not connect through proxy 127.0.0.1:1090 - Proxy server cannot establish a connection with the target - Network unreachable.
[13:09:32] - ###### NEW UPDATE REQUIRED ######
SeaFight's client was updated to a new version, so the bot needs to be updated.
Please stay tuned on the forum and WAIT for the new update, we're working to release it as soon as possible.
DON'T SPAM and DON'T SEND me private messages, it will be useless!

Versión v.3.0.117
New update available here:
http://www.insidercode.net/showthread.php?tid=6316

Regards
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message