Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BETA] SKBot - Feedbacks
(17-08-2013, 10:21 AM)rescator77 Wrote: hello

I can not get a conecté me, invalid account, please login with your first account

nickname rescator77

cordially

Try to login now
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
Hello Insider,
the bot works well, on the other hand it is quickly detected (3 hours of use with a account) and the account was deleted Wink
(17-08-2013, 04:52 PM)Donmarti Wrote: Hello Insider,
the bot works well, on the other hand it is quickly detected (3 hours of use with a account) and the account was deleted Wink

Wish you had posted this about detection yesterday. sadly my main account has been deleted Sad
(17-08-2013, 04:52 PM)Donmarti Wrote: Hello Insider,

I know, i'm working to fix that.
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
Invalid account message
ma a me mi dice nick o pass errate lol
(22-08-2013, 03:28 PM)fava Wrote: ma a me mi dice nick o pass errate lol

Faccio presente che questo è un bot per Son Korsan e non per SeaFight, lo dico perchè alcuni utenti pensano che sia un nuovo bot per SeaFight e nel caso tu sia uno di quelli il problema è sicuramente quello altrimenti descrivimi meglio il problema, quando e dove te lo da.

Saluti
Terms & Conditions

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
Invalid account message
when you want to quit the game not dislocates

many times when you destroy an npc does not mark the experience points
hello insider as I had said in the pm the proxy used is normal but tracking information used by obligation because the game has to save cokies if it does not start secion saved but that is not the case according to what bi minutes before I eliminated account is that the bot shows life boats with 0 moviendoce on nautical chart the problem is that the bot does not detect all and having a repetition of an action in cuasa one alvertencia sonkorsan system
Whenever you fix boots will be fine

I know you do not know what to write Reach program admin teleport hack do you teach logic

note, teleport to sonkorsan

skype1: mehmet.irkilmez

skype2: RoTTeNMaYeR.

Add to thank you in advance
My SK bot don't working. i've this problem :
(And yes, my SKBOT account and SK acc name are HAKASHIIE, but it isn't working !)
http://imageshack.com/a/img842/8664/3yj9.png