Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BETA] SKBot - Feedbacks
Please post here your opinion about SKBot and eventually any bugs
Hello, I have wanted to know if this bot walking on seafight? thank you
Sorry for my bad english
(13-08-2013, 12:17 AM)mimou Wrote: Hello, I have wanted to know if this bot walking on seafight? thank you
Sorry for my bad english

No, this bot works on Son Korsan only.

Regards

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

I tried on seafight bot walked he picked glittered and shot the NPC are this normal? if not do you redo a bot seafight? thank you
(13-08-2013, 01:17 AM)mimou Wrote: I tried on seafight bot walked he picked glittered and shot the NPC are this normal? if not do you redo a bot seafight? thank you

I think you are wrong, it's not possible to login on SeaFight with this bot, maybe you have an account with the same username and password on Son Korsan.

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

hi... not working on seafight...but insider can you make one for seafight? like sea bot was?
Great work so far, I just started testing this out and working as good as SeaBot was Smile.
One quick thing - is that right now, you can only really Chest hunt or shoot NPCs in 4/2, as once you get sunk in the other maps the bot doesn't repair correctly - it sailed around 0hp for a few minutes, eventually got some HP then shot a ship again and got sunk.
Can not wait until this is finished and you add scrolls (and quests?) Wink

Thanks, I will let you know my feedback when I have used it for a while.

By the way, i'm guessing if we had a SeaBot license we will need to buy a SKBot license aswell yes?

xRiddi/Arky
Hello,

a great Bot. Im very lucky.

Ideas:
•Ammo Select
•Repair after xxx% Hitpoints

Regards Elsastylez
(13-08-2013, 03:09 PM)Razvanel Wrote: hi... not working on seafight...but insider can you make one for seafight? like sea bot was?

I'm sorry but it's not possible to make a packet bot like SeaBot for Seafight at the moment.

Terms & Conditions

(13-08-2013, 03:27 PM)liam161192 Wrote: Great work so far, I just started testing this out and working as good as SeaBot was Smile.
One quick thing - is that right now, you can only really Chest hunt or shoot NPCs in 4/2, as once you get sunk in the other maps the bot doesn't repair correctly - it sailed around 0hp for a few minutes, eventually got some HP then shot a ship again and got sunk.
Can not wait until this is finished and you add scrolls (and quests?) Wink

Thanks, I will let you know my feedback when I have used it for a while.

By the way, i'm guessing if we had a SeaBot license we will need to buy a SKBot license aswell yes?

xRiddi/Arky

Thanks for your reports, i have just tested it in lower maps because i don't have a good account yet. I will fix that as soon as possible.
About the license, SKBot is a new bot so it require a new license.

Regards

Terms & Conditions